A2B2

Full Version: What's yall's favorite artist from the Night of Fire?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for me it has to be 1800 PAIN, but other sets that I enjoyed were the Machine Girl set and the sewerslvt one.
every single one, i may have been addled out of my mind but every set blended together and created this ultralong orgy of sound and color
Yeah, I loved everybody's set Smile I came in late though, during the Daedelus set specifically, which was super dope Smile Went back and watched the whole thing after Smile
(01-01-2021, 04:32 AM)Oni Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I loved everybody's set Smile I came in late though, during the Daedelus set specifically, which was super dope Smile Went back and watched the whole thing after Smile

I'd like to do a rewatch of the stream sometime... whenever I have 8 hours to spare :o
they were all amazing but dorian electra is in my top faves
I only tuned in occasionally but happened to catch Composition Booklet, Tooth Paint and Nixtrove (among others) but those were great!
Machine Girl. 1 800 Pain is good to but I don't want to go deaf
Laura Les was a big standout to me. I hope 100 gecs goes in a harder direction vocally on future tracks cause I'd love a lot more of that.

1 800 pain was the biggest surprise to me. Deli Girls changed me as a person. LustSick Puppy was fantastic. Honestly I'd have to list more artists than not, everyone was amazing

Andy was obvious king
probably sewerslvt, laura and andy. absolute legends