A2B2

Full Version: Thoughts on The Boys??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my favorite shows out right now, what do you guys think about it?
(01-01-2021, 03:55 PM)caesar rune Wrote: [ -> ]One of my favorite shows out right now, what do you guys think about it?

I was watching it with some friends and I gotta say I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Still haven't finished season 2 yet... should probably do that.
(01-01-2021, 05:32 PM)Monotone Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2021, 03:55 PM)caesar rune Wrote: [ -> ]One of my favorite shows out right now, what do you guys think about it?

I was watching it with some friends and I gotta say I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. Still haven't finished season 2 yet... should probably do that.

should watch it dude, the last episode is probably the best episode in the entire series
overall, i enjoyed season 1 more though
(01-01-2021, 06:19 PM)goo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2021, 05:32 PM)Monotone Wrote: [ -> ]

should watch it dude, the last episode is probably the best episode in the entire series
overall, i enjoyed season 1 more though

Season 1 was better but season 2 was still badass. Also just something about the way Antony Starr plays Homelander is just so believable and terrifying
i quite liked it, very funny haha
I didn't like it but I get why people do. I got in a fight with the VFX director though so maybe I'm biased
I can enjoy the satire of the show but im not really in it for comedy or the action if thats all it was the show would suck. I like how they shine a light on celebrities, politicians, drug companies, industrial military complex, performance enhancing drugs, religion etc. They use the charm of an LOL superhero fun movie and make statements about the super elite . I don't really care for any of "the boys" the characters or the acting LMAO
this thread is naked without any talk of those things.
anything that wakes people up is a good thing. allegory is powerful