A2B2

Full Version: Cool Minecraft builds (or ones you built)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I built this house around a floating island
[Image: 2020-04-07-18-36-55.png]
i've been obsessed with this game foreverrr, used to be my biggest creative outlet, helped me a learn a lot too about certain things like computer engineering and architecture

another thing that i've made
(01-01-2021, 09:49 PM)eelbath Wrote: [ -> ]i've been obsessed with this game foreverrr, used to be my biggest creative outlet, helped me a learn a lot too about certain things like computer engineering and architecture

Nice village!!!
(01-01-2021, 09:49 PM)eelbath Wrote: [ -> ]i've been obsessed with this game foreverrr, used to be my biggest creative outlet, helped me a learn a lot too about certain things like computer engineering and architecture

no way those are incredible
(01-02-2021, 02:56 AM)toecutters Wrote: [ -> ]

no way those are incredible

thanks! there's a bunch more but i dont wanna flood everything

(01-02-2021, 02:50 AM)greenstick65 Wrote: [ -> ]

Nice village!!!

thank u!

what's the purpose for the redstone? what were you making
(01-02-2021, 03:08 PM)goo Wrote: [ -> ]

what's the purpose for the redstone? what were you making

a computer, i found a diagram of a 74181 ALU and realized i could copy that using minecraft's redstone, then the project grew into me wanting to build a whole computer, sadly i hit some walls because of the limits of knowledge but i want to return to it one day. i absolutely love logic gates and such, computers are truly magic.