A2B2

Full Version: Looking for feedback on a song I made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://murmurs.bandcamp.com/track/untitled-2

looking for any criticism, positive or negative, hit me with it!

[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-01-02-at-11-29-20-AM.png]
giving it a listen right now, i really like the drums Smile
i'm not too good at giving feedback because i feel like whatever someone's come out with is like the expression of their soul yknow so it's meant to be a certain way, i'm also not very technically inclined so i can't tell you regarding like that kind of thing haha
side note i really like your visual art if it's you who's drawn the cover/your avatar
sounds like a trap beat over a piano and a synth that have been submerged underwater. it's pretty good
You introduced the melody at the intro with a trap beat, but I feel this trap beats don't melt well with the rest of the track. In the middle of the track it gets really interesting, it doesn't have an intro and hits out of sight, I think with a quick crecesdo with the synth it would make it even better.

Love the cover art, can't believe it comes from a bathroom lol

Reminds me a lot of Battles works, overall good track B))
I really like it, it's interesting and keeps moving, doesn't stick around for too long. I agree that the beat doesn't mix very well with the rest of the track, it sounds almost brittle and out of place with the rest of the synths
Lots of good shit on this dawg. Though that melody is mixed very strangely, kind of sounds like I have water stuck in my ear lol. I really dig like the watery affect to it but I feel that i needs to be more clear. other than that the song is very cool and interesting, especially towards the end IMO
(01-05-2021, 09:33 PM)anes Wrote: [ -> ]You introduced the melody at the intro with a trap beat, but I feel this trap beats don't melt well with the rest of the track. In the middle of the track it gets really interesting, it doesn't have an intro and hits out of sight, I think with a quick crecesdo with the synth it would make it even better.

Love the cover art, can't believe it comes from a bathroom lol

Reminds me a lot of Battles works, overall good track B))

Thanks for the feedback! I tried to rework the song for my album but decided to leave it off. Battles is one of my favorite bands so I will take that as a compliment

(01-04-2021, 02:44 AM)switzrr Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds interesting. Kind of reminds me of Aphex Twin.

Thank you!
pre-battle music for the final swim meet of the year  Big Grin

it's cool  Cool