A2B2

Full Version: a2b2 moment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
since the 2nd year anniversary of a2b2 is in 3 days... whats your favorite a2b2 moment? mine would have to be the "marketing" alternate channel where everyone got together and raided some discord servers... fun times we had!

**EDIT FROM TERRY**

Use this thread as a dump for anything a2b2 memory related. Post your screencaps of discord, youtube videos of vc... whatever. Post it all here
My fav community moment was the shit we got up to in the Discord. I will never not laugh at the tesla pisser incident
night of the fire 2020 was really fun . very creative
Also flying out to LA and seeing NOF 2 / being given the opportunity to speak there is a memory I will never forget
Night of fire 1’s wild performances
(07-14-2022, 07:32 PM)TerryDev Wrote: [ -> ]My fav community moment was the shit we got up to in the Discord. I will never not laugh at the tesla pisser incident

Sigh... if you know you know

[Image: image0.jpg]
(07-14-2022, 07:37 PM)earthangel Wrote: [ -> ]night of the fire 2020  was really fun  .  very creative

stayed up till 5am for that event. i had to go to my niece's baptism in the morning so i was watching Andy's set in the church's bathroom LMAO
Tesla pisser incident/notipsociety definitely wins it for me. Honorable mention to pete1 banning like 10 different ppl, the garticphone sessions and wokeshibe's story too

[Image: of-fuck.jpg]

[Image: wokeshibe-s-story.jpg]

[Image: so-good.gif]

had to edit this 10 thousand times bc the images weren't embedding properly lmfao
That is messed up.

[Image: Screenshot-20220714-164014-Brave.jpg]
(07-14-2022, 07:41 PM)dex Wrote: [ -> ]Tesla pisser incident/notipsociety definitely wins it for me. Honorable mention to pete1 banning like 10 different ppl, the garticphone sessions and wokeshibe's story too

[Image: https://i.ibb.co/ryJkPjw/wokeshibe-s-story.jpg]

[Image: https://i.ibb.co/XVC9LvW/of-fuck.jpg]

of fuck
Pages: 1 2 3