A2B2

Full Version: Give me Soundcloud suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's a bit chaotic seeking new music on soundcloud. 
So give me some suggestions that you like   Idea

been listening to breakcore but any genre does, just post what you feel you wanna share
What breakcore artists do you listen to?
(08-06-2022, 07:57 PM)MASH Wrote: [ -> ]What breakcore artists do you listen to?

The basics i guess: Sewerslvt, goreshit, Nfract, loli in early 20s, strxwberrymilk, Machine Girl, TOKYOPILL, ooxygen, sorry about my face...

And random playlists from youtube.
I would recommend giving Golemm a try. Small artist but has two very good albums out. -Untouchable favorite song

Team Mekano - Classic project 2000 (Deluxe Edition) might be a bit far from your taste, but i always try giving it a go especially "Sprial 2005 - Total 90s Bliss Remix" and "ReConfusedleep"
(08-15-2022, 03:29 PM)p3p3p3 Wrote: [ -> ]I would recommend giving Golemm a try. Small artist but has two very good albums out. -Untouchable favorite song

Team Mekano - Classic project 2000 (Deluxe Edition) might be a bit far from your taste, but i always try giving it a go especially "Sprial 2005 - Total 90s Bliss Remix" and "ReConfusedleep"

oh wow that golemm guy is pretty cool thnx  Big Grin

I got some nostalgia from Spiral 2005 (i loved playing PES 2005), I just feel the song clipped a bit too much at the drop. 

Thanks for the recomendatios dude (: