A2B2

Full Version: Worst game you've played in the last year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Didn't have to come out in the last year, just the game you think was the worst.

For me, it was Devil May Cry 2. I can usually stomach a bad game as sometimes they can be hilarious (Mystery of the Druids) but this one was a slog. Thankfully, the game is so broken you can finish it in about 3 hours. 

Trying to work out wtf is going on with the story is quite funny, but the rest is just horrible.
Necrobarista, i guess. Simply didn't like the writing and story
far cry 3
I don't really wanna beat a dead horse, but probably Fallout 3, I got so overpowered so quick that the game just became so boring. I could bust a Deathclaw if I wanted and I was only like level 10 or something, I also had to tinker with some stuff for it to run in my pc that wasn't worth my time.
CRUCIBLE, amazon prime's attempt at a fake Apex Legends battle royale. it was literally a pile of rotting dogshit, and not the pretty white crystalized kind either. movement was like you were in a mech and getting kills was cheap, unrewarding, and there was practically no cover anywhere. it was godforsaken. i hope they've already deactivated the servers because it was mind blowing how shite it was.
(01-27-2021, 10:46 PM)noparking Wrote: [ -> ]CRUCIBLE, amazon prime's attempt at a fake Apex Legends battle royale. it was literally a pile of rotting dogshit, and not the pretty white crystalized kind either. movement was like you were in a mech and getting kills was cheap, unrewarding, and there was practically no cover anywhere. it was godforsaken. i hope they've already deactivated the servers because it was mind blowing how shite it was.

I remember that one. I think they took it out of release and then refunded everyone because of how bad it was.

I feel like something similar is going to happen to that MMO that Amazon's supposed to be releasing soon
league
After beating ds3 and ds1 since christmas and then trying out dark souls 2 (i got to about 10hours playtime) it is just a total downgrade in almost every way and almost every aspect of the game feels incomplete or just cheap.
(01-14-2021, 09:00 AM)systemofchaos Wrote: [ -> ]probably in roblox the game "join for dubstep" was the worst game I have recently played.

wdym worst game, thats a timeles classic Angry