A2B2

Full Version: a2b2 and the a2b2 forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im kinda confused about the two separate sites, is this intended to replace the other a2b2 site? or is it just like a sibling forum intended for discussion whereas the original a2b2 is for posting images
Pretty sure the OG site is still the main site, and that this is more so for discussion. I just wish the main site loaded as fast as this one did lol
(01-15-2021, 02:28 PM)beigehoodie Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure the OG site is still the main site, and that this is more so for discussion. I just wish the main site loaded as fast as this one did lol

I mean yeah, it is rare to have like, a whole discussion in the main site, unlike here.
(01-21-2021, 02:44 PM)parasomniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2021, 02:28 PM)beigehoodie Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure the OG site is still the main site, and that this is more so for discussion. I just wish the main site loaded as fast as this one did lol

I mean yeah, it is rare to have like, a whole discussion in the main site, unlike here.

yeah, im thinking this is eventually gonna be more of a main site because more people are talking and stuff but that's just my thoughts
I honestly miss the photo dump hot page. found so many cool photos there, I wish they combined them at least