A2B2

Full Version: World War 3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you guys think? is it popping off?
Try not to think about it really, try to actually doing stuff because i don't want to think about it and about conseqneunces. I sometimes find myself really depressing and thinking about a lot of stuff so i definitely need to relax and also to actually switch of bad thoughts, and for these reasons i do a lot of various things, like for example serfing internet and also look for interesting photos, like for track vector photos. They seem cool to me and i think that watching them makes me feel myself better
It's not like you can do anything about it so I just don't really think about it too much. I can't beg israel to just stop it lol
In the current geopolitical climate, i think its highly unlikly. Many contries have nukes and icbms. Attaking a nuclear armed nation as a non nuclear armed nation is idiotic and attaking a nuclear armed nation as a nuclear armed nation is mutaly assured destruction. I think the most likly scenario where mutaly assured destruction goes away is if anti icbm technologies becomes a thing. The thing is that thats relly hard. However, if ww3 sarts in this geopolitcal climate, the world would end.