A2B2

Full Version: Where am i
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have browsed thrugh some of the treads here and i think i like it here.

But who are you guys and what is this forum about?
Here I am XxDirtywart420xX The most common topics that come up seem to be aliens, telepathy, being cryptic in the shout box and cosmological speculation but really just post whatever interests you
Basically throwing up esoteric occult gang sign phrases that I make up that are just looking through things to find fun from. Stuff that you may find mean nothing, but to some people would mean something a 1000 years later. Basically what happens after you become a hyperrealism believer. The shoutbox has the properties of 1+1+1. At some point everyone thinks that they no something. And they’re right. I could go on, but that could be physically/mentally or even spiritually unhealthy for anyone.
This is the marketplace of ideas
Better response were the chumps who didn't get into the discord
discord isn't for everyone
(03-11-2024, 04:25 AM)XxDirtyWart420xX Wrote: [ -> ]Better response were the chumps who didn't get into the discord
why are we not allowed into the discord? Can i get in?
Because they want people to use the websites. that was the reason in the first place for the site. Discord worked and had more attention than the site, right now all I know is they archived it so you can’t see posts. the beginning of around a year ago I was spamming mashups and didn’t stop, so I was banned
wondered what happened