• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
Survival of the fittest goes out the window when there's last years halloween decorations in charge
tl;dr sick and tired of the economic bloodletting
Things are so lopsided right now you can't help but notice civilization limping along
To pull that type of thing off. You need a strong foundation of traditions and beliefs and guess what they've been systematically undermining for 40+ years. Now with media control no one even knows what they actually believe
We all know these things but I guess my frustrations lie in how do you get people to actually act on their principles even the best ghandi non participation method
If my actions killed millions I'd be jailed unless done through the tentacles of a corporation
They have personhood but why don't they face the death penalty for being serial killers
We create corporations to defer responsibility and corporations create AI to defer it one level further
I think a lot of time, traditions, and the long game
Some of us have jumped out into the cold
At every junction I look around waiting for people to notice but all I see are frogs in a pot
Globally it seems like everyone has the same problems now. Turns out 100 years of carving the map up for megacorps has consequences
If not the entire world
They want the entire country to be a bad environment full of bad ideas and bad prompts for behavior so they can control everyone from their gated enclaves
There's a reason war is seen as honorable and assassination not
There's a reason they don't teach about labor uprisings in school
People have woken up to it but they still show up to work every day to bring about a technological genie that is going to be at the whims of cruel dynasties
Believe the plan is to flood western countries with cheap labor as climate migration increases so does the AI hegemony and quantum supremacy
I know people who work on this AI stuff and they don't see they're working on their own holocaust
@melaluka My fear is that they're going to trick very smart people into bringing their dystopian world into reality more than they have already. Too many good minds doing evil in piecemeal for empires