• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
The ceiling thing reminds me of pareidolia. What numbers did you see? I had it happen once but it was letters. I wasn't sober though
Doesn't mean it's a reset button but people are capable of learning from mistakes. Society is too fixated on retribution but the economy revolves around guilt and shame
@XxDirtyWart420xX I think anyone can be redeemed with the right circumstances
Time to the poor compared to time to the rich. No wonder relativity was easy to figure out
It seems like the system as it stands is a mockery of equality but someone told me once that I hate it because I'm not involved in the hierarchy. Thing is I've had roles before that made me a cog and I hated it
Seems like censorship and fear are all they have left because they themselves have no hope for the future with space being so vast and empty their sci fi dreams are now more viceral and sadistic
@melaluka Do you think ending the two tier society is a good start to moving forward? Like you said minorities have become a permanent underclass and the ruling class is seemingly untouchable when it comes to justice. Or are these things ingrained into the system itself?
It was like the bumps on my ceiling shifted around to form numbers that's the best way I can describe it
Also, how does a ceiling look like numbers?
I suppose anyone can find forgiveness if general buttnaked could
But watching that was just kind of a trip really it was almost too hard to believe
Then he had a religious conversion and is a christian pastor now
There was this one guy general buttnaked who would cannibalize people before battle with his soldiers im pretty sure were children and theyd go naked into battle to scare the enemy
For example i watched this vice documentary on military factions in algeria or something
Thats a really broad question though so youd have to be more specific
I think living in that forgiveness is a good sign though, no point in torturing yourself over the past unless you really need to learn something new
*allow
I wouldnt want to be the arbiter of any such serious personal decision, are you asking me for yourself? Or do you mean like can anyone alow themselves to repent?
I was staring at the ceiling last night and it started to shift into numbers but then flashes of blue light shocked me out of it yes I was sober
Do you think anyone's allowed to be happy and forgive themselves even if they've done horrible things?