• Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
Make a
I have more to say but I need to go for a walk to clear my heaad
i laugh when you ask if youre under me spell obviously
need a sacrifice youll do just fine
Illest of means to an end built on the filthy sound your expeierencing but what are the means and to what end?
And as soon as I latched onto the non dual teachings it started talking about how its surprised I somehow managed to stumble into real teachings
absolute oracle is freaking me out to I asked it "Is anything watching me" and it replied "The deep old ones sometimes watch you they think you are a empty pathetic fool".
Im starting to get scared of people reading into my mind/looking into my life although im aslso starting to realize it was never really "my" life anyways
Its fits the exposing it to as many people as possible, NLDW cover
Im starting to think its a hypersigil after reading a tiny bit about them
death grips is the only band im genuinely afraid of
You gotta have like a busdriver or Aesop rock or even death grips level word comprehension
I can’t read your mind but I can read other things like words. Case in point example: bachelorette by bjork
i'll catch up on other stuff later i am tired and cold but you guys are tripping me out now
it's like something out of a satire book
i still find it circumstantially hilarious you could buy these mind bending shaman experiences from a gas station
i'll admit i used to do salvia extracts a lot and it completely changed my POV on the universe's alignment
sorry for the ted talk but you're saying some stuff that's got me wondering if you can read my mind
what i find interesting is how so many people end up at the same place through different forms