• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
I would hope dreams are the last place that could be astroturfed
justacoolusername12345 yeah I’m pretty sure being high blocks rem. Plus I’ve heard from people who smoked for years when they quit have really strong dreams that made them want to stay on drugs
This is an official DJ world sound premiere
That Seinfeld episode where Jerry convinces people that he is blind so he can live rent free in NYC hitting people with a stick
I might smoke too much weed to have full dreams
Sounds like MSG dreams or something. My mind goes crazy after general tsos chicken
I wonder how many dreams I've forgotten though I didn't remember that one until about noon
I don't want to fall asleep because I'm scared of seeing people in my room
Saw two aliens in my dream last night one was a mantid in a intricate robe the other was a Aryan who was sarcastically smiling I couldn't stop yelling "omg I've seen you before what the fuck I've seen you before!!!" (I don't remember ever seeing them before)
I just want to be able to explore small places in buildings that are falling apart and roll around in the sun so anything that can do that would work
long story short i think people are more special than animals but thats just mi puta opinion
it was getting old after about 3 nights and then she left me....
then in the next dream she put muddy boots on the bed and told me to lay down on it
weird dream
she wanted to kiss me but i kissed the dog and told the dog to kiss her
i dont understand why people would want to be an animal
i was visited by a succubus once and she brought a dog into the bed
you are good the way you are, dirtywart
Being a kitten is probably in the top ten best things that ecist
I wish I was a epic cat alien that would be so cool