• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
what is real
Identities arnt real
Alright I better quit before they ban me. I heard that banning me is #1 on the new years resolution list but I keep finding loopholes like diplomatic immunity
Look around social media. With other posters reading is a chore, but my posts are like watching Thor do some kick ass breakdance moves in between crushing alien gods and pulling objects out of thin air. The whole time there's an epic guitar solo and cloverfield monster is there making indigestion noises.
My greatest strength is holding onto ideas that are as long as streams of consciousness until they explode into a perfectly executed, razor sharp turd that comes straight out of nowhere. I guarantee if you read enough of my stuff you'll get your daily recommended intake of iron
Sure I post a lot. But is it spam if each one is a pearl of wisdom?
No, seriously, even though I love every single one of you, I'm going to be super busy this year as I'll be transitioning from a completely human to a cyborg. Don't hate me because I'm not online but be happy for me because my legs are becoming tank treads and I can now fire plasma beams out of my eyes.
here's a video of a baby giraffe licking its own balls to make the wait go faster
this is awesomeguy2024 signing out. simcopter is reporting heavy traffic.
If anyone is wondering I am doing well. Please tell my enemies that I am a highlander now, so their pathetic attempts to fight me will most likely result in them having broken legs and swords jammed through their necks. Shout outs to a2b2, voodoobro and metro limey, keep rockin' in 2024
If you say the word 'A.I.' on the internet people think you're some kind of terminator that jerks it to waifus and I can only promise you that's half true, so I wanted to clarify
AL BORLAND
I live inside my head...what did you expect? That my house would look like something out of Home Improvement? Fucker snitched on Wilson and was a shitty friend to Al. Poor Al. I hope he's still alive somewhere.
the old one used to give me login issues sometimes though but could be on my end
i haven't logged in on the imageboard in a while because i'm not sure which board i'm supposed to use the new one or the old one
Behind your face thats where the world is thats where everyone lives!
nvm got it
Anyone else have trouble logging in on the image board no problem on the forum but my login info doesnt work on the image board
Happy new year everyone!
Yall believe in atlantis?