• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
it is a little weird how some things last the ages, and some things just are forgotten
awesome
here's that magazine for c64 if you're interested https://freeze64.com/pdfs/
i couldn't do it but i think it's the coolest thing you can do for an obsolete system is release a game for it
pretty awesome i think
I remember somebody was showing me people who make homebrew games for the sega saturn and atari jaguar and stuff
i never had one but i respect it's community. wish half the shit i was into lasted that long
yeah, that's pretty sick honestly
just a retro computer with a good sound chip that has support for homebrew games music and art. the original creator's pc
people still make games for the c64. there's a magazine that reviews and features them still
c64 is pretty nice, idk much about it
oh neato
the botb guy coded it himself i think i read. and yeah agree about chiptune, it's a mood but i wish it did more. i think the c64 SID chip is probably the most interesting of them all.
this website actually seems pretty cool, chiptune is interesting, idk about sound wise but, it's still interesting
but ahh, okay I think I remember microtones, interesting stuff for sure
uhhh, not off the top of my head, but I'll keep thinking
oh cool, that other music competition thing is super interesting
know anything else cool like black midi, i'm always hungry for inspiration
i used to be really into chiptunes too, like making them but it's a lot of work just to make a melody with square waves