• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
a creative place where there's not a single thread on how to get famous after starting yesterday. it's like a dream. people do shit , for real. i love it here
realistically though creatives should be flocking to a place like this that lets you post unfettered without a lot of moderators chiming in on every single occurance
in an ideal world there's not only mixtapes monthly, but game jams, animation contests, film festival, it could go on and on. the world needs an alternative to CULTure
i like a2b2 the way it is but i see the vision for more
Why does everyone cheat at chess?
aliens just wanted a cup of sugar
but also on demand
we broadcast what we want, when we want
irregularly scheduled programming
oh snap, looks like there's an alien ship in my backyard!!! I've gotta warn the others...
i hope you miss this shit during my logoff times, I betcha'll be craving a good dose of bullshit every few hours.
if i spent half as much time on my nitjitsu as i did this shoutbox I'd be halfway to fighting goro by now
i wanna be a ninja too, anybody want to fight bad guys with me?
let's crowdfund a boston dynamics robot to blast our music on the streets
make art, not war
a2b2 the dojo
recording everyday since the mixtape idea got brought up. if nothing else it's keeping me accountible to my self
then i'll ask how long after buying bitwig do i need the wigs
gonna ask the sweetwater reps if i buy a sp404 will i turn into jdilla like a werewolf situation
i am a good guy though, i did buy renoise years ago