• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
thanks johhny depp for all the software
i could buy ableton but the thrill is in getting it from captain jack sparrow
disappointed there's not johnny mnemonic midi gloves i can buy from some lofty kickstarter
cost more than my first car and then they make you buy the suite fuck you ableton
they want too much for an ableton push imo
my keyboard broke so i'm looking for new midi shit
everyone needs to chill the fuck out, smoke some weed, maybe take a nap and we'll talk about it later. no need to freak out world.
the potluck thing would have happened 20 years ago btw. but not today. everyone is saving their kevlar for the grocery store
look into my eyes and know i am telling you the truth
I joke and I know you guys probably hate it but I really do like it here and plan on sticking around. Besides, there's no where else to post and that bothers me. So let's chill out, take a deep breath and share some ideas. Let's make this place fun again
ok ok so my mix tape is on ferric oxide, how do i put that into soundclown. i went dawless and braless like my hero ricky tinezzz
i didn't mean to let the team down
My internet has been crap lately, I am sorry for not posting my usual eyerolling musings at a blistering speed that you expect from me. Things seem to be back to normal so I'll probably be back to snarking up the wrong tree, heheheheh
gravity rules everything around me
Gravity can't hold us anymore
saving throw against gravity
gotta find that flying spell from morrowind then i'll be there
i never did get that achievement in dredmor
I'll bring pickled root of t'char salad
nobody be the guy who brings just chips