if you need it you need it
wait never mind, go back to sleeping
oh nice
i'm so woke i haven't slept in weeks
wake up
I don't sleep, just give me caffeine pills
oh, ok
? they’re sleeping
When I'm president of these united planets of ours I'm going to require everyone to take an oath swearing allegiance to this planet and promise to build me a massive underground fortress that is impenetrable. I will also outlaw the consumption of Taco Bell
Every night I lay awake and wait for my demon army to rise from the grave and conquer the universe. Anyone else have that happen?
I love it here, it feels like I'm a special little snowflake but with meat
As a child I wanted to learn how to fly a plane. Today I took flying lessons, piloting a fighter jet in Grand Theft Auto. Dreams do come true
Doing impressions of hundreds of celebrities but in the voice of Jay Leno
No one really cares what I think they're just here to report back to the CIA, FBI, NRA, ICQ, AIM, AOL, MSN, Yahoo, Skype, Steam, Hooters, Facebook, Nintendo 64, Zombo.com, Internet Time Keepers, and Wolfram Alpha. I see you!
1000 years from now people will look at these posts and assume I was some sort of advanced scholar. Not because I'm smart but because I write 4,000 posts a month that spout banal, self-aggrandizing bullshit. Maybe they'll figure out that I am really Will Wright and I ruined Spore for my own amusement. WHO IS THE REAL MAYOR OF SIM CITY THATS RIGHT BITCHES.
If you think I complain too much please imagine my posts in the voice of a celebrity. Will Smith, Steve Urkel, Gary Busey
Hate to say it but if there are two wolves inside of you then you're a fucking freak.
Have you ever been upset with an app because the people on it weren't perfect humans like you?
I try to be productive but everyone hates me so I just smoke weed all day. Sometimes I post the finished products of my furry pottery but no one wants dog hair matted into their ceramic bong. I mean it's ORGANIC what gives?