• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
i can only eat bananas foster
don't eat too much fish because the ocean is a corporate toilet
i could go on about this all day. i am internet minister so i have the power vested in me to tell you all how to live
i will say i think redemption and earning trust are two different things. forgive a thief but maybe lock your door too
wabi sabi, fix that shit with gold
Don't let me or anyone fool you though, i preach from a glass house where the windows were broken from stones
#sundaysermon
hahah true
salt can turn to sugar with cooperation and trade
turn my salt into sugar
on disk DLC ... unforgivable
I think people can be redeemed with effort depending on what they did. We look for saints in a world of sinners not calculating within the golden rule that we're all vessels for trauma. Not just our own but our parents, our leaders, our teachers, our mentors, our luminaries. Retribution isn't the only form of purification and I think we need to start forgiving ourselves as a species if not individuals
for me yeah
Do you think theres anything someone can do thats completely irredeemable/unforgivable?
[Outrageous political post that gets people arguing for hours accomplishing little.]
hamburglar has done it all i think. you have that many burgers the world is your oyster
I think he did that once, didn't he?
imagine the hamburglar smoking a cigarette after a hard days work
bad song idea: love song dedicated to truckasaurus. style of kenny g. don't steal that idea anyone
wow vitamins are making me feel high, how unhealthy was i