• Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
we are trapped in a dying world
it gets worse before it gets better
buh
I'm using tilt controls!
im going to fight andy morin
Idk bro, making music is fun bro, but like bro, it feels like Ive been working on this proje t for eternity
Sometimes I wonder what percentage of anime VA lines are just breath noises
Tired of this
rip to a2b2
Big Grin
so will there be two sites or will the old one be forgotten?
who else up rn assembling they cadaver?
nvm
rip a2b2
i will probably not do this again lol
https://fsymbols.com/generators/carty/ here's the site I made it on, I think the font was just massive
that was supposed to be A2B2 in ascii art, didn't know it would not adjust to the size
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── ─██████████████─██████████████─██████████████───██████████████─ ─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░░░░░░░░░██─ ─██░░██████░░██─██████████░░██─██░░██████░░██───██████████░░██─ ─██░░██──██░░██─────────██░░██─██░░██──██░░██───────────██░░██─ ─██░░██████░░██─██████████░░██─██░░██████░░████─██████████░░██─ ─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─ ─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████████─██░░████████░░██─██░░██████████─ ─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██────██░░██─██░░██───────── ─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─██░░████████░░██─██░░██████████─ ─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─ ─██████──██████─██████████████─████████████████─██████████████─ ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
looking to commission a logo for my label, hmu @ [email protected]
i say boom boom boom, everybody say way oh