• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
every report for that shit was weird like don't do it but every gas station sold it for a while
orc ended up in a planescape of torment
orcs couldn't find a hobbit for that shire weed
the plane i saw when some orc ass motherfucker who isn't me did salvia back when that was legal resembled a meta plane above what you might consider the astral plane. no entities. just empty space and a confoundingly large shape that you could not get away from. it was not fun. if i projected there i wasn't supposed to be there and i think they punished me for it. so moral of the story, do not take strange potions that say 64x extract
these binaural beats are legal my doctor prescribed them
we need encrypted mind chat feel like they're gonna send the astral plane police after us
probably how rogans head got so big all that big foot dmt
you been working out your pineal gland, i can tell
pineal gland maybe is like a muscle
one-tenth of a second before they occur
We can see the future and maybe it's possible to see further ahead or maybe even the past. https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna24934303
Sometimes I think I astral project but I don't know. Everyone talks about those tapes like it's an erowid trip report and maybe I'm getting the bunk stuff
They must really have poor numbers if UK subreddits are on popular
If they're worried about cia brainwashing what are they doing on reddit then
Smashing some vases
Have people there gotten it to work?
You can find all the tapes on Reddit along with instructions worried about cia brainwashing or opening doors of perception that I can't close
Sounds cool, you guys have done it then?
or maybe the other way around
astral world is just a reflection i think not sure