• Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
cars and spacecraft turned on by your kneecaps
these ones just make people dumb
cant wait for the next phase of machines
what do i know though, i'm just a level 5 orc
chewing through another tanker of oil just because its training day don't forget to tighten your belts
economy is fake backed by army tanks
we're living in a visionless society that is inhibited by legacy
once you figure out who owns the hate machine and what the fuel is
people complain about all these lost young people but there's no rite of passage
war on shamanism has to end imo
hard to align transcendentalism into the profit motive of a ruthless corporation with more confirmed kills than rambo
design of reality is probably our species greatest superpower and we don't ever use it
that's a pretty good name really
anyone want to join my band gas station shaman
every report for that shit was weird like don't do it but every gas station sold it for a while
orc ended up in a planescape of torment
orcs couldn't find a hobbit for that shire weed
the plane i saw when some orc ass motherfucker who isn't me did salvia back when that was legal resembled a meta plane above what you might consider the astral plane. no entities. just empty space and a confoundingly large shape that you could not get away from. it was not fun. if i projected there i wasn't supposed to be there and i think they punished me for it. so moral of the story, do not take strange potions that say 64x extract
these binaural beats are legal my doctor prescribed them
we need encrypted mind chat feel like they're gonna send the astral plane police after us