A2B2
Worst game you've played in the last year - Printable Version

+- A2B2 (https://forum.a2b2.org)
+-- Forum: Discussion Topics (https://forum.a2b2.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://forum.a2b2.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Worst game you've played in the last year (/showthread.php?tid=238)

Worst game you've played in the last year - wesreyEXE - 01-13-2021

Didn't have to come out in the last year, just the game you think was the worst.

For me, it was Devil May Cry 2. I can usually stomach a bad game as sometimes they can be hilarious (Mystery of the Druids) but this one was a slog. Thankfully, the game is so broken you can finish it in about 3 hours. 

Trying to work out wtf is going on with the story is quite funny, but the rest is just horrible.

RE: Worst game you've played in the last year - Nextwound - 01-14-2021

Necrobarista, i guess. Simply didn't like the writing and story

RE: Worst game you've played in the last year - toecutters - 01-15-2021

far cry 3

RE: Worst game you've played in the last year - Carl McObleas - 01-27-2021

I don't really wanna beat a dead horse, but probably Fallout 3, I got so overpowered so quick that the game just became so boring. I could bust a Deathclaw if I wanted and I was only like level 10 or something, I also had to tinker with some stuff for it to run in my pc that wasn't worth my time.

RE: Worst game you've played in the last year - noparking - 01-27-2021

CRUCIBLE, amazon prime's attempt at a fake Apex Legends battle royale. it was literally a pile of rotting dogshit, and not the pretty white crystalized kind either. movement was like you were in a mech and getting kills was cheap, unrewarding, and there was practically no cover anywhere. it was godforsaken. i hope they've already deactivated the servers because it was mind blowing how shite it was.

RE: Worst game you've played in the last year - wesreyEXE - 02-01-2021

(01-27-2021, 10:46 PM)noparking Wrote: CRUCIBLE, amazon prime's attempt at a fake Apex Legends battle royale. it was literally a pile of rotting dogshit, and not the pretty white crystalized kind either. movement was like you were in a mech and getting kills was cheap, unrewarding, and there was practically no cover anywhere. it was godforsaken. i hope they've already deactivated the servers because it was mind blowing how shite it was.

I remember that one. I think they took it out of release and then refunded everyone because of how bad it was.

I feel like something similar is going to happen to that MMO that Amazon's supposed to be releasing soon

RE: Worst game you've played in the last year - princess42 - 02-17-2021

league

RE: Worst game you've played in the last year - tremendo - 02-20-2021

After beating ds3 and ds1 since christmas and then trying out dark souls 2 (i got to about 10hours playtime) it is just a total downgrade in almost every way and almost every aspect of the game feels incomplete or just cheap.

RE: Worst game you've played in the last year - dj_wielki_huj - 02-22-2021

(01-14-2021, 09:00 AM)systemofchaos Wrote: probably in roblox the game "join for dubstep" was the worst game I have recently played.

wdym worst game, thats a timeles classic Angry