• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: What are your religious views?
Thread Modes
I'm an atheist, although I was raised as a fundamentalist Christian. I am really interested in learning about other religions and perspectives and I like respectful debates about specific religious claims. What do other people here believe?

(01-04-2021, 03:24 AM)d33p Wrote: I'm an atheist, although I was raised as a fundamentalist Christian. I am really interested in learning about other religions and perspectives and I like respectful debates about specific religious claims. What do other people here believe?

I believe in deez

[Image: angry-eyebrows.png]
[Image: grin.png]

Atheist, although I did have my confirmation, which is kind of a tradition here (marking entering adulthood and getting gifts), despite the country being extremely none religious as a whole.  So was never much of an active choice for me.

Never went to church other than that and funerals/people getting married, and never knew anyone who were religious growing up, with the exception of a few middle eastern kids in my class who's parents would sometimes pray. But they also seemed to fairly quickly start not caring that much as well after coming here. I remember a Muslim kid in my class where his family started doing Christmas after he came here. I guess holidays and eating good food trumps religion.

Going to the US for a few months as a student and doing prayers before eating really blew my mind, always just seemed like something people did in movies. I guess I'm a bit thick, but it never even entered my minds I would be doing that, when coming and living with a random family. Then I went and lived for a bit in the Philippines 10 years later or so, where people took Christanity even more seriously.
[Image: 60SH2zX.png]                       [Image: hczZyMQ.png]

I grew up in a Christian household, although my mother grew up Atheist. I've definitely given it my share of critical thought, done research, and applied criticism to it, and currently I sit as a non-denominational Christian. I tend to disagree heavily with organized religion, especially moving to America and seeing how faith is weaponized into almost cultish behavior.

Politically, I find myself pretty left leaning, which I feel goes against the norm of Christianity in America - although my political views came from my religion and through actually reading religious texts so I pretty much assume at this point conservative Christians haven't read a lot of what they're believing in.
they're a pretty underground band called the beatles you wouldn't have heard of them

I'm an atheist but I had a sleep paralysis moment back in 2012 that almost made me believe in ghosts. Never had sleep paralysis before or since, to this day I dunno what the fuck happened lol.

My sleep paralysis ghost didn't follow me when I moved sadly

I was an atheist most of my life, and then had a spiritual awakening and became Gnostic. The end.
Buy Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark Wink

and do something with it

to vibrate higher 

agnostic. i've never put much thought in it. the only religious exposure i had in life was some catholic family members. i've just seen and heard too many paranormal experiences to completely deny its existence. maybe a part of me desperately wants it to be real because i'm so bored with the physical world. one could also say religion and the paranormal aren't directly related... yea you could say that.
[Image: world.jpg]
Angel

Dog exists. Wave hello. I am not god. I am friends with cat. Love and live. Time sown
Lmao ?. Shh love you. Starve and feed cold fever. Careful fragile. Don’t worry so much we got you
https://holographicbeamforming.bandcamp....rete-satin
Maknig some stuff

Suck my ghost pussy bitch
Lmao ?. Shh love you. Starve and feed cold fever. Careful fragile. Don’t worry so much we got you
https://holographicbeamforming.bandcamp....rete-satin
Maknig some stuff

(01-27-2021, 06:46 PM)funsize Wrote: Suck my ghost pussy bitch

Whats with the nonsensical spam

[Image: angry-eyebrows.png]
[Image: grin.png]