• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Give me Soundcloud suggestions
Thread Modes
Music 
It's a bit chaotic seeking new music on soundcloud. 
So give me some suggestions that you like   Idea

been listening to breakcore but any genre does, just post what you feel you wanna share

What breakcore artists do you listen to?

(08-06-2022, 07:57 PM)MASH Wrote: What breakcore artists do you listen to?

The basics i guess: Sewerslvt, goreshit, Nfract, loli in early 20s, strxwberrymilk, Machine Girl, TOKYOPILL, ooxygen, sorry about my face...

And random playlists from youtube.

I would recommend giving Golemm a try. Small artist but has two very good albums out. -Untouchable favorite song

Team Mekano - Classic project 2000 (Deluxe Edition) might be a bit far from your taste, but i always try giving it a go especially "Sprial 2005 - Total 90s Bliss Remix" and "ReConfusedleep"

(08-15-2022, 03:29 PM)p3p3p3 Wrote: I would recommend giving Golemm a try. Small artist but has two very good albums out. -Untouchable favorite song

Team Mekano - Classic project 2000 (Deluxe Edition) might be a bit far from your taste, but i always try giving it a go especially "Sprial 2005 - Total 90s Bliss Remix" and "ReConfusedleep"

oh wow that golemm guy is pretty cool thnx  Big Grin

I got some nostalgia from Spiral 2005 (i loved playing PES 2005), I just feel the song clipped a bit too much at the drop. 

Thanks for the recomendatios dude (:

vandal, this guy has like 9 accounts full of music
lostrushi, bitcrushed rap that sounds like anime
sienna sleep, epic rave mixes
xhris2eazy, trap music but the dj is one fired neuron away from dying
psythoness/eternitygod/countup 1000, I think they call this style surge but idk. Beats are always fire if he made em.
lecie, my personal favorite artist when it comes to the bitcrushed, chopped and screwed style
removeface, last bitcrushed rapper i'm recommending lmao
shinsei kamattechan, wonderfully chaotic japanese noise rock band. Possibly my favorite band of all time.

gnb chili, some nice dnb
Software of the soul, hard as fuck electronic