Blue: Travel
White: Heaven, Good luck, heat and light
Black: death, darkness, cold and shadows, magical prowess, occultism
Gray: Antimagic, the grays can't even
Purple: Time, sight
Yellow: Happiness, Madness, Jaundice, Piss
Brown: Wood, Poop
Silver: Mirror, Metal
Lmao ?. Shh love you. Starve and feed cold fever. Careful fragile. Don’t worry so much we got you
https://holographicbeamforming.bandcamp....rete-satin
Maknig some stuff

Question 
Quote:Blue: Travel

That's not enough

maybe water or social networks would fit
also confusion 
Do you like scary movies? What's your favorite?  Blush

When I think of green, I think sustainability, synthetics, & innovation.

#11bb02 <- this is the color that I identify with. Do you know how much forking time I spend in front of a green screen?
There is something very artificial about that particular shade. Key it out, replace with content. Repeat.

Artificial safety -> green.
Artificial turf -> green.
Artificial value -> green

The world is going "green".

Can we talk about greenwashing? I forkin' hate big oil. My entire local economy is based around dumping GREEN $$$ into dead pipeline projects. There isn't enough GREEN $$$ to pay for this project so our government officials decided to cut social services, defund our educational supports, & invest in oppressive pigs.

Green is regression. Green is progress. We need to re-access what "Green" represents.

haha anyways frog! XD love green! Favorite colour!!

[Image: GREEN-11bb02.jpg]
give it time and the marketing will come undone.

I try to relate colors to chakras (which I know nothing of) and blue rose. I’m aiming for purple.

(04-15-2021, 11:04 PM)keifer Wrote: When I think of green, I think sustainability, synthetics, & innovation.

#11bb02 <- this is the color that I identify with. Do you know how much forking time I spend in front of a green screen?
There is something very artificial about that particular shade. Key it out, replace with content. Repeat.

Artificial safety -> green.
Artificial turf -> green.
Artificial value -> green

The world is going "green".

Can we talk about greenwashing? I forkin' hate big oil. My entire local economy is based around dumping GREEN $$$ into dead pipeline projects. There isn't enough GREEN $$$ to pay for this project so our government officials decided to cut social services, defund our educational supports, & invest in oppressive pigs.

Green is regression. Green is progress. We need to re-access what "Green" represents.

haha anyways frog! XD love green! Favorite colour!!

[Image: https://i.ibb.co/z7mn58s/GREEN-11bb02.jpg]

Thats a really interesting idea of green being artificial, coz of its usual association with nature. When I think of green I think of computers, cyber space, like the green used on this website, which is similarly artifical. Green is also my favourite colour Wink
Local Cryptid