• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: FUCK YOU HYPOCRITICAL SOCIAL BULLYING THOUGHTLESS REACTIONARIES OF A2B2
Thread Modes
Simple as

I thought it was really interesting to see all the negative posts that followed the "environmentally sensitive" incident, especially in relation to all the generally negative comments that happen in the a2b2 discord channel generally. But I was kicked out before I could copy them (which was all i wanted to do, to keep things in a good perspective for how people treat each other in the a2b2 discord). C'est la vi. But I saw them. I know about them. I read them. I saw what was censored and what wasnt and what people were permitted to talk about.

I'll try to contact Thomas (Wokeshibe) for a copy of his screen cap that he really liked to post and repost.

(09-28-2021, 06:39 AM)joyce112 Wrote: The fundamental idea of the slope unblocked game is to roll the ball as far as possible. The ball goes faster and faster with each passing second, making the game both exhilarating and difficult to play. The Slope is further difficult by the presence of red obstacles along the path, which shatter the ball and cause the game to finish. You must learn to play at a fast enough speed to avoid colliding with obstacles while allowing the ball to continue on its path.

truly a modern masterpiece of our time.

let me summarize briefly - and sadly - so much social/peer motivated hate happened when I tried to pass the organization on . . . holy fuck whatis this practice round fr?

we are coming to get ours

AMEN
[Image: 9-Cr-SRc-fil-EMKzk-SO9pl-DWdd0-Ed-Z5-Ewu...l-Zjkw.jpg]

for real tho - fuck you immature reactionaries i will leave you be

mfw im the only poster not a fucking bot

terry dev - you owe me for real

(09-09-2021, 10:05 AM)Lettersnotaboutlove Wrote: Simple as

what are u even on
"your ribcage not only stops you from dying, but also from sucking yourself off"

(07-14-2022, 07:38 PM)Ivvyueer Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 10:05 AM)Lettersnotaboutlove Wrote: Simple as

what are u even on

im sure bones wont stop you from sucking yourself off
the fuck are you even posting about? your flexibility or your inflexibility?
go suck someone else if your back is sore the fuck you contacting me?

I would agree the reactionaries of a2b2 are real lol, what event is this in reference to? nord stream pipeline and the instability for food and water since?

this thread is certainly something...