• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: The News is for Losers
Thread Modes
Wouldn't you agree?

My new years resolution is not to read the news anymore.

I'm really just posting this for posterity so I can be the first person to ever post a thread here.

Peace and Love,

Astral.

(01-01-2021, 03:44 AM)astral Wrote: Wouldn't you agree?

My new years resolution is not to read the news anymore.

I'm really just posting this for posterity so I can be the first person to ever post a thread here.

Peace and Love,

Astral.

The News is for Enlightened Intellectuals

Wouldn't you agree?

My new years resolution is to read multiple sources of news consisting of differing perspectives.

I'm really just posting this for memes so I can be the second person to ever post a thread here.

Peace and Love,

d33p.

Yeah well I'm gonna keep reading the news. How you like that Big Grin

(01-01-2021, 06:33 AM)dispenser Wrote: Yeah well I'm gonna keep reading the news. How you like that Big Grin

I can't deal with that kind of negativity in my life rn

i stopped bothering with the news a while ago, it can be unavoidable though, the way it is now is just a form of manipulation to keep you watching and worried about shit. and news that might be worth reading is behind a paywall.
☢️LOOK☣️OUT☢️FOR☣️ME☢️

Reading the news, twitter and Facebook makes me feel like I'm on an endless jog. Super tired!
Check out my Instagram @matthewsmakings
Cool

Just be all anarcho and community based and stick to local news.

(01-03-2021, 01:48 AM)Influencer Wrote: Just be all anarcho and community based and stick to local news.

Who do you think owns your local news station?

Reading the news has never been this bad and staying well informed its very difficult. Where I live A LOT of people has just learned about the internet and its horrible. Really.
Its important to stay well informed, I saw my friends and family getting really affected by shit informations.

Its a shitshow.

(01-04-2021, 02:12 PM)systemofchaos Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 02:45 AM)greenstick65 Wrote: Reading the news, twitter and Facebook makes me feel like I'm on an endless jog. Super tired!

twitter is a heel hole tbh. Like whenever I go on social media I feel like i am just wasting my time. what is the point of it all?

i use social media to post and browse for art, but even then it becomes tiring to scroll through large chunks of art that aren't interesting.

[Image: looking-through-you.jpg]
now look at me