• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Planning a Time Travelers Party and Q&A
Thread Modes
When I was really manic the start of 2021 I experienced some sort of alignment of time so that everything that happened I new that it should happen that way and wasn’t surprised (but I was stressed out and blacking out because of being so manic). Basically futuresight but the present not the future because seeing into the future isn’t possible, like maybe you could guess? Idk it’s been a year and all I know is that nothing felt like a coincidence even though it was a quote unquote coincidence of course. Just seeing a concrete pole or some guy jumping over a fence to smoke or a car driving past or hearing a dog bark at a certain time related to other sounds and knowing that I’ve experienced it before even though I shouldn’t have. Heightened senses from instances of spiraling did that. You’d think it could be useful it’s more worrisome. I mean idk what’s going to happen next just that I will experience it and have experienced it that sort of thing. Sucks to time travel when you’re just reliving the worst part of your life.
Lmao ?. Shh love you. Starve and feed cold fever. Careful fragile. Don’t worry so much we got you
https://holographicbeamforming.bandcamp....rete-satin
Maknig some stuff

Messages In This Thread
RE: Planning a Time Travelers Party and Q&A - by funsize - 08-09-2022, 04:47 AM