• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: A2B2 & the Plastic Solutions
Thread Modes
(08-30-2022, 03:47 AM)Miklo Wrote: No offense but this is a pretty optimistic point of view. The only way to cut down on plastic use is to stop manufacturing it all together. Even if there is a healthier alternative to plastic, most major corporations wont make the switch simply because plastic is cheaper.

Hi Miklo, I agree to that, I think that solving the plastic problem is pretty optimistic and will take a long time. I think that plastic solutions require a lot of planning and forethought for the future as well. I think that instead of making major corporations switch over, making a corporation in of itself, focusing on waste and plastic solutions will be a more viable option, kinda like Tesla as like a startup. I think my goal with it in the long-term would be to have a company that would make solutions towards that, research it, and maybe create jobs for artists to market the ideas using music/visual art. This obviously will take a lot of work and commitment to make, and needs a lot of teamwork. It would probably a place with scientists, tech people, and artists working together. Maybe even implementing the a2b2 bounty system to be able to pay these groups with the research they do, and having the community vote on the most effective working ideas. Funding for that would also be community focussed, maybe revenue from artists' work.

Messages In This Thread
A2B2 & the Plastic Solutions - by e_t - 08-19-2022, 01:51 AM
RE: A2B2 & the Plastic Solutions - by Miklo - 08-30-2022, 03:47 AM
RE: A2B2 & the Plastic Solutions - by e_t - 09-15-2022, 11:21 PM
RE: A2B2 & the Plastic Solutions - by blackthrone - 10-18-2023, 07:13 PM
RE: A2B2 & the Plastic Solutions - by spacewizard - 02-19-2024, 02:02 PM
RE: A2B2 & the Plastic Solutions - by melaluka - 03-02-2024, 03:05 AM