• Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Iron Man Tetsuo, Paris is Burning, and other recent watches
Thread Modes
(04-15-2021, 12:25 PM)ross Wrote:
(04-14-2021, 07:39 PM)ant1quarian-h Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 09:58 PM)ross Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 06:41 AM)Yandhi Wrote: Lux Æterna (2019) and Husbands (1970)

Lux Æterna is Gaspar Noe's new movie and I was really excited to see it, I didn't think it was as good as climax but it was still great. Probably his most tame movie until the last 15 minutes *if you are an epileptic don't watch. 3.5/5

Husbands is a Cassavetes movie about... Husbands, it follows three best friends on their journey of life, death, and freedom, it's pretty slow but if you stick around its really rewarding. 4

Holy shit, how did I not know that Noe had a new film?? Is there anywhere I can watch this? Am I gonna have to pirate?

I've been going though Peter Greenaway's filmography recently. His films are unbelievably beautiful.
Peter Greenaway! I've only watched one of his films so far: the Draughtsman's contract, which I really enjoyed, I love the kinda ridiculouslly cryptic mystery and storytelling, the costumes and visualls are great - as you say very beautiful, and I love the Michael Nyman soundtrack
You've gotta watch "The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover" and "The Baby of Mâcon", if you enjoyed The Draughtsman's Contact! Truly masterful film making.

thanks will do !
Local Cryptid

Messages In This Thread
RE: Iron Man Tetsuo, Paris is Burning, and other recent watches - by ant1quarian-h - 04-15-2021, 10:57 PM