• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Do you believe in fate or destiny?
Thread Modes
(10-29-2023, 03:53 AM)awesomepal131183 Wrote: Do any of you believe in the gateway process? I find it fascinating the govt studied it. Then another recent science article I read said we perceive time a few seconds ahead. If that's true we must have control of our destiny I would think.

I think the main reason the govt was interested in studying it or at least the reason the documents were released was to create a illusion of the US army having truly god like powers especially to less developed nations or ones where spiritual or religious beliefs are still ingrained in their politics. But Its still very interesting to me, I tried the tapes out a few months ago but I didn't get anywhere with them probably because I have pretty weak visualization skills I also read that during the experiments the only ones that made significant progress were people that had 5+ years of experience with Kundalini yoga/meditation. You should read Robert Monroes (Gateway experience director) series "Out Of Body" I thought it was really interesting as a person who's never had a out of body experience

Messages In This Thread
Do you believe in fate or destiny? - by znep - 10-21-2023, 06:50 AM
RE: Do you believe in fate or destiny? - by Scacey_Cowboy - 10-29-2023, 06:13 AM