• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Short sci fi pt 1 1 year anniversary repost
Thread Modes
(03-02-2024, 07:37 PM)awesomepal131183 Wrote: What is the death grips 6D hologram performance? Sorry but I am not fully versed with the lore.

I follow the rest of it otherwise I think. Repetitive synthetic forces like AI as an entity of its own instead of a novelty toy?

Aha I found it, from the We Wanna Make People Fuck interview:

“When we play we like to welcome people to basically feel like they’re joining our group. Whoever’s in the room is part of the performance as well,” says Hill, who likens their visceral shows to those by Daft Punk, where audience interaction is just as important as what’s happening on stage. When it comes to entrancing live sets, it would also seem that this is only the beginning. Hill reveals to NME future plans to bring in six dimensional floor to ceiling screens “and then messing with the space to where you can force motion or acceleration. Where you can give the whole room a sensation to where you’re falling or to where you’re rising, based on what you’re projecting.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Short sci fi pt 1 1 year anniversary repost - by melaluka - 03-03-2024, 02:42 PM