• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: the truth ?
Thread Modes
forgive me, as i am sitting here puffing on the boof quite heartily. 

i just want to non politically discuss the current state of the US as it stands after the events of today. it's pretty obvious to me and anyone with a brain that there's just something completely OFF about how everything has been going. i don't care who wins the election, but i'll be damned if there isn't shady shit happening on both sides. 

however it's clear to me that the objective is to seize control not only of the physical government but there's such a heavy heavy heavy narrative to everything (films, Netflix original shows, video games). the narrative? submit. 

anyway this isn't really that newsy and i don't intend to act like a Parler rant truther. i'm coming to a2b2 because i feel alone on the internet with the patterns that i see repeating over and over. a few years ago, the illuminati (?) started putting in place all the pieces they have now. 

also it goes without saying aliens are real. this seems to be a part of everything but i won't even begin to pick at that one because that usually exposes me to huge hatred online. 

anyways for real this time, i'm out. i'm just curious to hear others take on what's been happening/the truth. chew me out i guess. 
[Image: wake-up.png]

I have really close friends who likes to see patterns repeating, truth, connections, they are all so obvious and no matter what I say all I have to do is to "WAKE UP".

I'm fucking tired of this shit. We are all so small and stupid, everything is so large and complicated, we don't know SHIT.
It's chaos, I could find patterns to prove that the sun is a fucking tennis ball and someone would surely belive me.

Its a shitshow!

(sorry If I sound like a dick but here the situations IRL is bad, and I'm talking Qanon bad, and I'm not even in the U.S)

idk man, we truly are experiencing massive worldwide cucketry atm.  one day i hope were able to look back at this and laugh but idk. think im just gonna devolve back into a fish n call it a day.

I mean if they didn't want a bunch of the idiots that they brainwashed pushing their way into the capitol building, the govt/cops certainly had the forces and the foreknowledge to prevent that from happening. I used to have a gab account, but never unsubbed their stupid emails so i got an email the night before this happened from the mods encouraging people to go and film the protest and upload it to their gab tv or wtv. i was just like "oh great, didnt think they were going to do this stupid shit til the inaug"

im thinking they are actually trying to stoke up some kind of civil war here which is still so absurd to me.
biden/harris going to be another really terrible administration. Everyone is so tired of all of this shit, the partisanship is all extremely orchestrated.
Its all hype, the "proud boys" vs "antifa" propaganda festival of why they are both soo dangerous/necessary, patriots/terrorists. They want to incite as many of the people who are fed up into joining a side as they can, but also the more it looks like the dangerous larpings of extremist factions to the normies the better. They don't want either side to gain any traction they just want them to waste their energy fighting each other while they carry on gutting our infrastructure to fund the second coming through the israeli occupation.

when will the pain end

(01-08-2021, 04:27 AM)foreignwarlock Wrote: our politics got really complicated these past 4 years. i'm worried the faith in democracy will forever be slightly damaged. darn.

i think you missed my point on your way to being an asshole

(01-08-2021, 05:21 AM)noparking Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 04:27 AM)foreignwarlock Wrote: our politics got really complicated these past 4 years. i'm worried the faith in democracy will forever be slightly damaged. darn.

I think you missed my point in thinking I was trying to be an asshole, asshole.

stated my opinion.
[Image: EZW6-Kch-VAAEi-Dax.jpg]
[Image: 1-CDN6o-MPt-YX-4o-D4eth-Mh-KA.png]

I wonder what secrets they found in the capitol building
Check out my Instagram @matthewsmakings
Cool

(01-08-2021, 07:18 PM)foreignwarlock Wrote:
(01-08-2021, 05:21 AM)noparking Wrote:

I think you missed my point in thinking I was trying to be an asshole, asshole.

stated my opinion.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/pQc3WW0/EZW6-Kch-VAAEi-Dax.jpg]
my apologies m'lord. may we grace our new internet forum with honor and poise, not callous namecalling. your mother is laying down in bed right next to me actually and is quite concerned about your recent behavior. she says she'll be dealing with you later, right after she deals with me.

real talk tho, do you believe in aliens?

(01-07-2021, 11:14 AM)noparking Wrote: forgive me, as i am sitting here puffing on the boof quite heartily. 

i just want to non politically discuss the current state of the US as it stands after the events of today. it's pretty obvious to me and anyone with a brain that there's just something completely OFF about how everything has been going. i don't care who wins the election, but i'll be damned if there isn't shady shit happening on both sides. 

however it's clear to me that the objective is to seize control not only of the physical government but there's such a heavy heavy heavy narrative to everything (films, Netflix original shows, video games). the narrative? submit. 

anyway this isn't really that newsy and i don't intend to act like a Parler rant truther. i'm coming to a2b2 because i feel alone on the internet with the patterns that i see repeating over and over. a few years ago, the illuminati (?) started putting in place all the pieces they have now. 

also it goes without saying aliens are real. this seems to be a part of everything but i won't even begin to pick at that one because that usually exposes me to huge hatred online. 

anyways for real this time, i'm out. i'm just curious to hear others take on what's been happening/the truth. chew me out i guess. 
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/995GGDM/wake-up.png]

(01-07-2021, 01:42 PM)Alberton Wrote: I have really close friends who likes to see patterns repeating, truth, connections, they are all so obvious and no matter what I say all I have to do is to "WAKE UP".

I'm fucking tired of this shit. We are all so small and stupid, everything is so large and complicated, we don't know SHIT.
It's chaos, I could find patterns to prove that the sun is a fucking tennis ball and someone would surely belive me.

Its a shitshow!

(sorry If I sound like a dick but here the situations IRL is bad, and I'm talking Qanon bad, and I'm not even in the U.S)

Welcome to the zeitgeist, friends. Culture is not your friend, as the late Terrence McKenna said.

(01-07-2021, 05:56 PM)nothere Wrote: I mean if they didn't want a bunch of the idiots that they brainwashed pushing their way into the capitol building, the govt/cops certainly had the forces and the foreknowledge to prevent that from happening. I used to have a gab account, but never unsubbed their stupid emails so i got an email the night before this happened from the mods encouraging people to go and film the protest and upload it to their gab tv or wtv. i was just like "oh great, didnt think they were going to do this stupid shit til the inaug"

im thinking they are actually trying to stoke up some kind of civil war here which is still so absurd to me.
biden/harris going to be another really terrible administration. Everyone is so tired of all of this shit, the partisanship is all extremely orchestrated.
Its all hype, the "proud boys" vs "antifa" propaganda festival of why they are both soo dangerous/necessary, patriots/terrorists. They want to incite as many of the people who are fed up into joining a side as they can, but also the more it looks like the dangerous larpings of extremist factions to the normies the better. They don't want either side to gain any traction they just want them to waste their energy fighting each other while they carry on gutting our infrastructure to fund the second coming through the israeli occupation.

Civil war will not happen. Anyone saying it will is baiting you. Israel occupying who..?

(01-07-2021, 07:08 PM)skrubs_ Wrote: when will the pain end

Never

I'm gonna go out on a limb and give you a backhanded encouragement by guessing that no, politics didn't get more complicated, you just started paying more attention in the last four years. Welcome.