• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: collabing with people
Thread Modes
Music 
i hope that this is the place to look for people to collab on music with, if anyone is intrested comment down below Angel Sick

post ur link
110% wack job

I would love to work with another artist on here! lots of similar minds! My link should be in my signature. I mostly do electronic sample based stuff, but I am looking to add some vocals and get more creative with it. HMU!!! Smile

(01-12-2021, 10:07 AM)parisats Wrote: i hope that this is the place to look for people to collab on music with, if anyone is intrested comment down below Angel Sick

hella interested dawg  Blush

(01-12-2021, 02:00 PM)beigehoodie Wrote: I would love to work with another artist on here! lots of similar minds! My link should be in my signature. I mostly do electronic sample based stuff, but I am looking to add some vocals and get more creative with it. HMU!!! Smile

(01-12-2021, 10:07 AM)parisats Wrote: i hope that this is the place to look for people to collab on music with, if anyone is intrested comment down below Angel Sick

hella interested dawg  Blush

your stuff is really interesting, i dig your style, its cool  Exclamation
check out mine its a little different but i hope you like it : https://soundcloud.com/parisats

(01-12-2021, 12:45 PM)areare Wrote: post ur link

here you goo, hope you enjoy it   Sleepyhttps://soundcloud.com/parisats (+send yours too if interested)

some of my work on brorf.bandcamp.com and my band with my friend on 4tttbr41nth30ry6-94-20.bandcamp.com

Some of this shit is terribly mixed school projects but I do have a lot of experience and knowledge on recording. Would be down to collab if you find my work intriguing.

Edit: @beigehoodie and @parisats just checked out the soundcloud links, cool shit.