• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Trippiest game you've played
Thread Modes
There's a difference between knowing what you're getting into and not expecting the shit you're about to see. One instance when I was a kid my grandma bought me this playstation 1 game called Gubble. Sheer nightmare fuel! Me and my would often joke that the cd had to be possessed with all the disturbing noises and the graphics. While very y2k what type of mascot is that purple possessed toddler!?
Check out my Instagram @matthewsmakings
Cool

Man Psychonauts was pretty trippy. Hotline Miami 2 had some ballsy "whoaaa dude" moments but the trippiest game I've ever played is prob Cultist Simulator, very minimalistic gameplay but you're left in the dark with the gameplay to the point where it feels like some weird dream.

[Image: m78z5mP.gif][Image: m78z5mP.gif]

(01-01-2021, 07:19 PM)toecutters Wrote: Man Psychonauts was pretty trippy. Hotline Miami 2 had some ballsy "whoaaa dude" moments but the trippiest game I've ever played is prob Cultist Simulator, very minimalistic gameplay but you're left in the dark with the gameplay to the point where it feels like some weird dream.

from the outside lookin in I'm looking at Cultist Simulator like oh its just a card game but I'm gonna check out a lets play.
Cool

Man I've paned cultist simulator for so long without trying it, so guess I should soon.

Psychonauts is really trippy at times, loved that game. Disco elysium also for the pure amount trippy writing, not so much the world or 'levels'
[Image: 60SH2zX.png]                       [Image: hczZyMQ.png]

probably FugueinVoid

Has this really weird ambience to it

(01-03-2021, 03:47 PM)systemofchaos Wrote: probably FugueinVoid

Has this really weird ambience to it

Game seems similar to naissance.

Other than that cruelty squad and hylics have some trippy visuals.
Exclamation Exclamation 

I need to go back to Cultist Simulator, I played a bunch of it but never felt like I got very far
they're a pretty underground band called the beatles you wouldn't have heard of them

Hylics and Hylics 2 are neat, barely played but I love the art style.
[Image: Hylics2art.jpg]
[Image: Smartphone.png]

One name...The Neverhood

(01-09-2021, 10:47 PM)gakithekiller Wrote: One name...The Neverhood

Wow that game looks nice!
Cool