• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Thread
Thread Modes
Anyone else here love JoJo? It's by far my favorite manga/anime of all time.

Attached Files Image(s)

JoJo is very good. I'm not quite sure why people skip / don't like part 1, I love it sm
[Image: wnecwn.jpg]

Part 1 was not my favorite to begin with but it's the one I've rewatched the most, it grew on me a lot and I find myself appreciating things I didn't at first
they're a pretty underground band called the beatles you wouldn't have heard of them

I started part 7 a few days ago and I'm really enjoying it so far. My favourite part is probably part 4, I really liked the change in setting going from all over the world in part 3 to just one town. I also liked part 6 and I don't really get why it seems to be the most disliked part.

[Image: Giorno.jpg]
[Image: Evil-Explorer.gif]

i gotta get off my ass and read part 8

I have no idea but once I arrived at part 4 of the show I just didn't continue not even halfway through. Maybe at the time I was fatigued cause part 3 was very long but I gotta get back into it

Stardust Crusaders was soo exciting I absolutely loved that and how it progressed
☢️LOOK☣️OUT☢️FOR☣️ME☢️

Watched the first two story arcs but dropped JoJo's after watching the first few episodes of Stardust Crusaders and I'm wondering if it's worth it to keep watching or wha? Like is it just basic Shonen with fights where the mc is going to win no matter what or does stuff get interesting?

(01-01-2021, 03:55 AM)TerryDev Wrote: JoJo is very good. I'm not quite sure why people skip / don't like part 1, I love it sm

I can kind of understand people wanting to jump right into part three, but I think part three is only best when watched after watching parts one and two. Part one is particularly important because it gives Dio a ton of character development.

(01-01-2021, 03:58 AM)nemiko Wrote: Part 1 was not my favorite to begin with but it's the one I've rewatched the most, it grew on me a lot and I find myself appreciating things I didn't at first

I definitely appreciate part one way more after going through all the anime and manga. I also love Speedwagon.

(01-01-2021, 03:55 AM)TerryDev Wrote: JoJo is very good. I'm not quite sure why people skip / don't like part 1, I love it sm

I think it just have to do with JoJo's evolution. Parts 1 and 2 while great, arent great for the same reasons that the later parts are. Sure there are similarities and through-lines, but once youve read all of they either quickly become the most uninteresting if you love the stands or large main casts of later parts, which is true atleast for me. I still think P1 and P2 are good though, just different.