• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Among us
Thread Modes
We have memed about it for a long time but I think 2021 is finally the time for a2b2 among us games. I would love to get a group of 10 together for at least one attempt at a game at some point. Reply and I can gauge interest!
we are a circle
within a circle

It has to be the core members of a2b2... or maybe the alternative members of a2b2 :o

lets do it
Angel

(01-01-2021, 05:37 AM)UC_Jordan Wrote: It has to be the core members of a2b2... or maybe the alternative members of a2b2 :o

lol define core and alternative members

(01-01-2021, 05:34 AM)theroyalbank Wrote: We have memed about it for a long time but I think 2021 is finally the time for a2b2 among us games. I would love to get a group of 10 together for at least one attempt at a game at some point. Reply and I can gauge interest!

hmmm, you could do that. Or you could play a good game. Good games are better in my opinion, seems like the better thing to do.

[Image: angry-eyebrows.png]
[Image: grin.png]

(01-01-2021, 05:23 PM)Balbis Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 05:34 AM)theroyalbank Wrote: We have memed about it for a long time but I think 2021 is finally the time for a2b2 among us games. I would love to get a group of 10 together for at least one attempt at a game at some point. Reply and I can gauge interest!

hmmm, you could do that. Or you could play a good game. Good games are better in my opinion, seems like the better thing to do.

seems like if I was gonna play a better game I would have made a thread about that then huh...
we are a circle
within a circle

(01-03-2021, 08:01 AM)theroyalbank Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 05:23 PM)Balbis Wrote:

seems like if I was gonna play a better game I would have made a thread about that then huh...
ok stay losing then sweaty

[Image: needsmorejpeg.jpg]

[Image: angry-eyebrows.png]
[Image: grin.png]

that game sucks so much dick
[Image: 1-CDN6o-MPt-YX-4o-D4eth-Mh-KA.png]