• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Hobbies Thread
Thread Modes
Post and talk about your hobbies/interests

I've been getting into repairing old game consoles and recently fixed my childhood DS.
[Image: Evil-Explorer.gif]

i love watching restoration vids on youtube, any before and after pics?

ive been really getting into vinyl mixing, and im building a rally car right now. those are where all my spare change goes nowadays.

i got into painting in 2020 and i'm gradually making bigger and bigger paintings, which is really fun

i've also been making music, some serious, some not-so-serious

and i finished my first gunpla model the other day, which is really fun to do while listening to some music or podcasts.

(01-03-2021, 09:06 AM)BasedDepartment Wrote: i love watching restoration vids on youtube, any before and after pics?

ive been really getting into vinyl mixing, and im building a rally car right now. those are where all my spare change goes nowadays.

gonna post any pics of the progress on that rally car because that sounds cool as shit

[Image: looking-through-you.jpg]
now look at me

Brewing! Been a while since my last try but I've been making mead in quarantine and its not half bad if I do say so myself. Gets me mighty wasted anyway

we are a circle
within a circle

(01-03-2021, 03:19 PM)Cece Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 09:06 AM)BasedDepartment Wrote: i love watching restoration vids on youtube, any before and after pics?

gonna post any pics of the progress on that rally car because that sounds cool as shit

sure thing, its a 96 impreza brighton with the stock ej18 still in currently. as of right now i have the windshield out to repair some rust on the windshield frame, and am working on some rust on the driver wheel well. 96 is a split year for a lot of parts so im updating the shifter rod to use the newer 5 speed parts so i can mount a short shifter and some upgraded bushings that are only available for the newer style parts. the car will be a daily driver for the next ~year until i have another car to drive that will do better in the colorado snow, my current car is a rwd van thats a deathtrap right now. i pulled all the interior out so i can start working on pulling all the sound deadening off and thats how it will stay until it gets retired from daily duty. at some point ill procure a 05 impreza widetrack drivetrain and swap out the trans gears for dogs and replace the subframes with some stiffer units, sti control arms, ksport gravel coilovers will probably be the suspension of choice, cage, ej207, and other bits and bobs. im modeling a lot off the cars modifications off the L555BAT so it will be pretty similar in gravel spec built without the water cooled brakes which were for tarmac spec only.
[Image: IMG-9498.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9918.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9927.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9928.jpg]

[Image: IMG-9929.jpg]

(01-01-2021, 08:04 AM)Sp_Atk Wrote: Post and talk about your hobbies/interests

I've been getting into repairing old game consoles and recently fixed my childhood DS.

I like building gundams
Heart love yourself  Heart

Is tagging considered a hobby? Just started getting into it wanted to see if anyone else here was into ot
~feedback, shits wack, crack smack~
looking for a bald headed bitch to eat bushs baked beans with
[Image: Snapchat-587757227.jpg]

(01-08-2021, 04:22 PM)Vibing_inthevoid Wrote: Is tagging considered a hobby? Just started getting into it wanted to see if anyone else here was into ot

tagged like 3 buildings in my teens, got caught and had to pay up-- not fun Sad

[Image: m78z5mP.gif][Image: m78z5mP.gif]

I've been making music, trying to keep creating and making. Other than that I really haven't been doing much other than online school, sometimes ill bust out the legos I saved from when I was a kid, but I honestly don't even bother leaving the house anymore because my town is so ignorant to covid its not even funny. We had an ANTI-MASK rally downtown so big that the police had to show up and disperse it. Its as if my town just wants to act like it doesn't exist when we have cases popping up in our county every day.
[Image: 1-CDN6o-MPt-YX-4o-D4eth-Mh-KA.png]