• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Cyberpunk
Thread Modes
(01-06-2021, 01:49 AM)xX.Mous3_Man3.Xx Wrote: i have cyberpunk on google stadia
i havent had that many bugs or problems yet
i am not super far into it yet, only completed the first part and about a quarter of the way through the second (i think)

this dude using a google stadia wth. Didnt know it was actually real

[Image: angry-eyebrows.png]
[Image: grin.png]

i can play cyberpunk on my phone because of stadia lol
~MouseMan   Wink

(01-07-2021, 01:35 AM)xX.Mous3_Man3.Xx Wrote: i can play cyberpunk on my phone because of stadia lol
thats wacky

[Image: angry-eyebrows.png]
[Image: grin.png]

(01-07-2021, 01:44 AM)Balbis Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 01:35 AM)xX.Mous3_Man3.Xx Wrote: i can play cyberpunk on my phone because of stadia lol
thats wacky

it is very wacky, idk how well it runs buts probably the same as the computer because its all streaming
~MouseMan   Wink

it was fun to dick around like most open world games, but that was about it. sucks the game had to come out so early. if it had all it's cut content, it could've been something really great. good thing i love playing with glitches. my biggest problem tho, is it's nothing like an RPG. i think even cdpr doesn't even call it an RPG anymore. the first mission with the maelstrom dudes is the closest it get's, and it was a pretty sick mission too. you can tell where are all the corners are cut. ill wait to touch it again if they implement all of that stuff someday, which i doubt they will cuz that's some serious rework from the ground-up content. a lot of the story, music, art direction, world building, etc is fucken great though, props there. everything asset related. it was very easy to stop for a second and take in the scenery/immersion.
[Image: world.jpg]
Angel

Ain’t familiar bro

people use stadia?

i had to delete cyberpunk because it kept crashing my computer. my autosave under a bridge in the plaza with the holographic fish would just fall apart if i walked in any direction.

granted, i stole the game so that's probably what i get.