• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Best game YOU played 2020
Thread Modes
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening and Journey
Do you like scary movies? What's your favorite?  Blush

Besides revisiting Animal Crossing Wild World i think the best game I've played this year was Doom 64

(01-15-2021, 03:15 PM)phinus Wrote: Besides revisiting Animal Crossing Wild World i think the best game I've played this year was Doom 64

Doom 64 is one of my favorite games. Did you buy the game or did you play Doom 64 EX?

[Image: angry-eyebrows.png]
[Image: grin.png]

Both. They're great either way

I genuinely enjoyed Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding. It wasn't what I wanted it to be nor what I expected but it was fun anyway.

Last year I've also finished Bloodborne. Honestly, one of the best PlayStation games I've ever played. Moreover, it was also my first experience with From Software games. It was difficult as hell at time but also rewarding. Also, killing Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen on my second try was probably one of the best feelings I've got from playing video game.

[Image: bloodborne.jpg]

(01-25-2021, 11:57 PM)dj mindfucker Wrote: I genuinely enjoyed Hideo Kojima's Death Stranding. It wasn't what I wanted it to be nor what I expected but it was fun anyway.

Last year I've also finished Bloodborne. Honestly, one of the best PlayStation games I've ever played. Moreover, it was also my first experience with From Software games. It was difficult as hell at time but also rewarding. Also, killing Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen on my second try was probably one of the best feelings I've got from playing video game.

[Image: https://i.ibb.co/t8DMNbx/bloodborne.jpg]
Bloodborne is my favorite game of all time ngl. It is the first and only game I have on PS4 but god isn't it addicting lmao.

really can't think of anything good from 2020 besides spelunky 2. shit's amazing
[Image: world.jpg]
Angel

I didn't really play many games last year. I think the best game I played last year would have to be Night In The Woods since I actually got around to it with that big Itch.Io bundle.

Halo: Master Chief Collection

Mirror's Edge! Refreshing and incredibly well designed, specifically if you play it without runner vision. Flows really well without feeling slimy. Really makes me happy just thinking about it.