• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Best game YOU played 2020
Thread Modes
What's the best game you played last year? Doesn't need to have came out in 2020, just something you played for the first time and enjoyed Big Grin

For me, it's Katana Zero. Super-fun one-hit kills style game, with an insanely well done story. Usually don't think stories in game like that work but it's super well paced and just cryptic enough so that it's intriguing but not confusing and empty. 

Also I'm pretty sure the dude who made Barkley: Shut up and Jam: Gaiden worked on it so there's that lol
Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self-Esteem Fund for Girls? It's true!

Sunless Skies

[Image: m78z5mP.gif][Image: m78z5mP.gif]

Persona 5

My favorite game of 2020 was... Uhhh... Hmmmm... Idk. I played a lot of animal crossing but I wouldn't say it was my favorite game. Then there was No straight roads. That game is such a well made game, but I hadn't played it long enough. Ok hands down my #1 favorite game of last year was Minecraft. I played that more than anything. I did play fortnite a lot last year but it would just leave me pissed off. It felt like an endless pit.
Check out my Instagram @matthewsmakings
Cool

I've had Fallout New Vegas for quite the long time but for some reason it took me until 2020 to play it but oh my god getting into it and being a whole ass cowboy bruh it was one of the best experiences I've had in a game in a long time

(01-01-2021, 07:05 PM)caesar rune Wrote: I've had Fallout New Vegas for quite the long time but for some reason it took me until 2020 to play it but oh my god getting into it and being a whole ass cowboy bruh it was one of the best experiences I've had in a game in a long time

yeah! new vegas fanboys are annoying but fallout 3 is dogshit in comparison, and this is coming from someone who is more nostalgic towards fallout 3 than new vegas, sorry terry!

[Image: m78z5mP.gif][Image: m78z5mP.gif]

(01-01-2021, 07:07 PM)toecutters Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 07:05 PM)caesar rune Wrote: I've had Fallout New Vegas for quite the long time but for some reason it took me until 2020 to play it but oh my god getting into it and being a whole ass cowboy bruh it was one of the best experiences I've had in a game in a long time

yeah! new vegas fanboys are annoying but fallout 3 is dogshit in comparison, and this is coming from someone who is more nostalgic towards fallout 3 than new vegas, sorry terry!

Wrong opinion
[Image: wnecwn.jpg]

Dont starve together
Doors and Windows on. Motions on.

Doom Eternal was my favourite game of last year. Great follow-up to Doom 2016 in both gameplay and story.
[Image: Evil-Explorer.gif]

Played so many great games. But in the end it's probably fall guys. Fucked around so much with friends in that.
[Image: 60SH2zX.png]                       [Image: hczZyMQ.png]