• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Trippiest game you've played
Thread Modes
Hylics 2 is insanely cool. I think RPGs in general tend to be pretty psychedelic, and Baten Kaitos is my best example. I've been playing Parasite Eve and there's something about that old school survival horror style that really feels like I'm on acid the whole time. Katamari Damacy is an obvious example but still a golden one.

Killer 7 is quite amazing and bizarre. The controls don't make it easy but then that wouldn't be the point, and it wouldn't make getting to the story moments seem even more satisfying.

Death Stranding is quite trippy. I love the "relaxed" gameplay, it's such a unique mix of realism and ridiculousness and the world itself is so strangely barren & yet beautiful.

Vampire the Masquerade. That game always feels too immersive somehow, even with the graphics being dated.

Billy Hatcher? I'm pulling at straws here. I have this distinct feeling I'm forgetting a game. Oh well.

Braid. I played it on mushrooms once. very fun.

Modern Warfare 2

[Image: FFEC9499-122-E-4-E00-82-D9-1-AE922-BE6-FD3.gif]

Shroom

slave of god.

There's a small subcategory of increpare games which are very trippy and beautiful, but I worry that people will look at his work with untrained eyes and not take them for their whole.

Juice Galaxy is pretty cool

Tea for God or Antichamber

Earthbound, hands down
[Image: vampskullani.gif]

if im being honest, probably minecraft. the idea itself is trippy. theres never the same world twice and theirs an infinite possibility of how the game will look like in the end.

Wink 
Pretty much all of cactusquid's games. He's an indie developer that basically makes visually intense arcade style games. Highly recommended.

His best games imo are clean asia, seizuredome, and mondo agency
Music is nice too

(Seizure warning)
https://youtu.be/GzXyTScLe7g
https://youtu.be/GzXyTScLe7g