• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Website quality of life changes
Thread Modes
I've noticed that the "Add image to post" button never seems to work because it thinks i'm spamming when i'm adding an image, so it's pointless. instead only the "Add Attachment" works for images, so it might be a good idea to get rid of that button to minimize confusion. What other things do you think could improve the function of the site?
☢️LOOK☣️OUT☢️FOR☣️ME☢️

Works for me

[Image: angry-eyebrows.png]
[Image: grin.png]

(01-01-2021, 10:31 PM)Balbis Wrote: Works for me

Works on my machine™️ as well. Can you provide more info on this?
[Image: wnecwn.jpg]

(01-01-2021, 10:43 PM)TerryDev Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 10:31 PM)Balbis Wrote: Works for me

Works on my machine™️ as well. Can you provide more info on this?

hmm weird
[Image: Layer-0-copy.png]

images of link

it looks like it works sometimes but not others, it might be because the image sizes are too large when i try to send them but it's worded like as if it thinks i wrote all of the data of the image, could be my own incompetency lmao
☢️LOOK☣️OUT☢️FOR☣️ME☢️

Whenever I use quick reply, and hit post reply, it never does anything from there. It does post it, but doesnt refresh the site for me so i can see it actually went through. If I try to hit post reply again though, it will tell me I already posted this.

Is that happening to anyone else?
[Image: 60SH2zX.png]                       [Image: hczZyMQ.png]

I think the thread rating system can be implemented better (with the stars)
possibly showing what other people rated it or an average of its ratings

(01-02-2021, 02:41 AM)Woodenlung Wrote: Whenever I use quick reply, and hit post reply, it never does anything from there. It does post it, but doesnt refresh the site for me so i can see it actually went through. If I try to hit post reply again though, it will tell me I already posted this.

happens every single time for me, accidentally posted something 3 times earlier cos of this

(01-02-2021, 02:41 AM)Woodenlung Wrote: Whenever I use quick reply, and hit post reply, it never does anything from there. It does post it, but doesnt refresh the site for me so i can see it actually went through. If I try to hit post reply again though, it will tell me I already posted this.

Im also experiencing this problem.
Doors and Windows on. Motions on.

Working on a fix for this. In the meantime, simply refresh your browser after hitting the quick reply button and the post will appear.
CC: @goo @dipl0id

Update: should be fixed. Please let me know if problem persists.

This is a tad nitpicky but I'd appreciate if the positions of these two buttons were swapped.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-01-15-at-12-10-43-PM.png]
It just feels like the "confirm" (i.e. login) button should be on the right. I often end up typing in my login info then pressing register on accident which makes me have to do it all over again