• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Doom Eternal
Thread Modes
Been playing Doom Eternal a lot lately. Got it on christmas lol. I can say it's pretty fucking hard but I'm determined to beat it. Interested in if anyone else has played it, or what your thoughts are on the game.

Love you All!

P.S. I'll attach the link of when I broke my headset playing Doom. If you wanna watch the whole thing that'd be swag. If not I break my headset at 1:34:05 https://youtu.be/1hqSkQ16uDQ

I've been playing it on gamepass recently - I really like how it improved on the formula of 2016 and forces you to think 3 steps ahead in combat, it feels almost combo-y at times. The addition of weak points, the tweaks to glory kills and the chainsaw, the flamethrower and ice bomb, blood punch, dash - it all serves to make the combat feel so tight.
they're a pretty underground band called the beatles you wouldn't have heard of them

One of the best sequels I've ever played, it improves pretty much everything from 2016 imo. I love the combat and how fast it is with all the new weapons it feels so nice to play, it really gives that feeling of flow that I don't get from many fps games. It also feels so rewarding to get good at the game and just tear through all the enemies lmao. In 2016 it sometimes felt like I wasn't using some of the weapons and abilities but that is completely gone in Eternal. It really feels like I need to use Doomguy's full arsenal this time. I'm not super into the lore of the doom games but I enjoyed most of the story in Eternal.

Keep with it and have fun!
[Image: Evil-Explorer.gif]

Am i the only one who thinks its easier than doom 2016? i played both of them on normal.

Doom 2016 is probably one of my favorite games, Eternal is good too but it doesn’t hit the same (idk). I think the lore is pretty meh but like, I’ll never be mad about more Doom. The franchise is older than me but it's something I've been playing pretty much all my life. DOOM GBA? Yes sir!

Has anyone played the DLC/expansion?
give it time and the marketing will come undone.