• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: WORST ALBUM COVERS
Thread Modes
(01-10-2021, 08:09 AM)Woodenlung Wrote: I love this album, but I hate looking at it. It's both ugly and confusing.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/Pj2G2qb.jpg]

Mmmm Flesh and construction tools.

[Image: 500x500.jpg]
I hate the font on here.
Check out my Instagram @matthewsmakings
Cool

[Image: R-232256-1542740189-4406.jpeg.jpg]
terrible in the best way possible, love this one so much

[Image: m78z5mP.gif][Image: m78z5mP.gif]

The cover of the album the dawn of the black hearts by the band Mayhem, and i read somewhere he took the bone fragment and make necklace from it VERY about that life

(01-10-2021, 03:19 PM)eyedargus Wrote: The cover of the album the dawn of the black hearts by the band Mayhem, and i read somewhere he took the bone fragment and make necklace from it VERY about that life

I remember this, for those wondering the band's singer shot himself and the band's guitarist (the dude who was later stabbed to death by varg) took a photo of the dead dude and straight up used it as the album cover. Don't look it up unless absolutely curious.

[Image: m78z5mP.gif][Image: m78z5mP.gif]

[Image: image.jpg]
до фанты (papich rage) пью=) (roflanebashy) после =) =) =)<3 B) B) =D (roflandovolen)
[Image: image.png]

i swear if anyone says talking heads 77 im gonna flip i dont see what is so ugly about the colour combination,i have a physical version so i know its kinda flourescent, but i like that

(sorry if this seems a little unprovoked since no ones mentioned it yet, it just keeps popping up on worse album cover lists and it seems so out of place with all the objectively shitty edits for me)
Local Cryptid

[Image: thekingoflimbs.jpg]
° ~ º * - _ + º = ()   d  e  x   () = º + _ - * º ~ °

[Image: gSIG.png]

[Image: a4006172154_10.jpg]

What's the problem with last 2 covers? They are not bad
Do you like scary movies? What's your favorite?  Blush

(02-20-2021, 10:16 AM)Nextwound Wrote: What's the problem with last 2 covers? They are not bad

in decay just looks so boring  Confused