• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: WORST ALBUM COVERS
Thread Modes
[Image: fe6a3358.jpg]

all of tekashi 69s art is horrible

This album will likely be solid and the actual art art has actually grown on me despite being hella simple but I don't ever see myself understanding why they thought it was necessary to add a jewel case and a tacky white border. It looks like it should be on their merch store, not on arguably the most accessible version of the album (digital/streaming).    
[Image: digitalstreaming.jpg]

Form Grows Rampant by the Threshold HouseBoys Choir

[Image: 30371-B08-22-BA-4-EAC-9-B83-AA0-AFD15-E9-F9.jpg]
actually blessed

(04-05-2021, 08:38 AM)nofuture10 Wrote: This album will likely be solid and the actual art art has actually grown on me despite being hella simple but I don't ever see myself understanding why they thought it was necessary to add a jewel case and a tacky white border. It looks like it should be on their merch store, not on arguably the most accessible version of the album (digital/streaming).    
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/58bGWWD/digitalstreaming.jpg]

i agree man, especially when the alt. art was miles better. the jewel case thing should have ended after yeezus

[Image: Eve-6-grim-value-1612469828-scaled.jpg]
new Eve 6 is me irl

[Image: 5803d889.jpg]
easily this one

(04-05-2021, 08:38 AM)nofuture10 Wrote: This album will likely be solid and the actual art art has actually grown on me despite being hella simple but I don't ever see myself understanding why they thought it was necessary to add a jewel case and a tacky white border. It looks like it should be on their merch store, not on arguably the most accessible version of the album (digital/streaming).    
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/58bGWWD/digitalstreaming.jpg]

bruh

[Image: a1139886656-10.jpg]

amazing album but this google slides ass cover has the color scheme of moldy scrambled eggs. doesnt add to the "diy" vibe of the album at all. just looks like shit

hihihi