• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Hows it feel on your phone
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Terrible
7.14%
1 7.14%
Aight
64.29%
9 64.29%
I dig it
21.43%
3 21.43%
Perfection
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Title: Why don't you go back in time and stay there buddy
Thread Modes
Obviously this part of the website has just launched but it's only a matter of time before memes start dropping in on how this is more meh on mobile. I havent been able to see the website on my COMputer yet, hows it look on there?

(01-04-2021, 01:05 AM)KingBlunted Wrote: Obviously this part of the website has just launched but it's only a matter of time before memes start dropping in on how this is more meh on mobile. I havent been able to see the website on my COMputer yet, hows it look on there?

The mobile layout is a work in progress right now so...

[Image: angry-eyebrows.png]
[Image: grin.png]

(01-04-2021, 01:05 AM)KingBlunted Wrote: Obviously this part of the website has just launched but it's only a matter of time before memes start dropping in on how this is more meh on mobile. I havent been able to see the website on my COMputer yet, hows it look on there?

its pretty good on a computer i must say

[Image: looking-through-you.jpg]
now look at me

its honestly pretty good on PC, haven't had many troubles

just an average forum on pc

Soo... what are your problems with the mobile theme? Instead of just shitposting you could explain what issues you have so I can actually fix them
[Image: wnecwn.jpg]

(01-04-2021, 07:19 PM)TerryDev Wrote:

Soo... what are your problems with the mobile theme? Instead of just shitposting you could explain what issues you have so I can actually fix them

Wasn't meant to be a shitpost, I dig the layout of the site. I think the way posting was working on mobile was a bit janky. But whatever it was, its fixed now
You'reĀ familiar, but the consequence is that it is broken