• Welcome to the a2b2 discussion board
  • Check out the main site here
  • Get some merch here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: COLLAB HUB
Thread Modes
Star 
This is a hub thread for people lookin' for collaborators or contributions.
Describe your project, what you're looking for, what you're bringing to the table and find a match IN HERE.
People looking to collaborate can check this here first post which I'll try my best to keep updated with a list of open calls for collaboration.

If not specified otherwise, willing collaborators/contributors may contact people on this list via Forum message or by replying to their posts in THIS THREAD.

CURRENTLY LOOKING:
  • @pete1 is looking for any collaborators on a large video project - contact via Discord @ pete1#1478
  • @CrazyAboutTheOcean is looking for anyone in need of very basic bass guitar - contact via Discord @ Crazy About The Ocean#0850 / Instagram @crazy_about_the_ocean_
  • @CrazyAboutTheOcean is also looking for guitar players for a very cool hybrid song (guitars/bass/v-drums)

looking for collaborators on large video project , any talents are welcome message me on discord pete1#1478

(01-04-2021, 08:51 PM)LEG JIT Wrote: This is a hub thread for people lookin' for collaborators or contributions.
Describe your project, what you're looking for, what you're bringing to the table and find a match IN HERE.
People looking to collaborate can check this here first post which I'll try my best to keep updated with a list of open calls for collaboration.

CURRENTLY LOOKING:
  • @pete1 is looking for any collaborators on a large video project - contact via Discord @ pete1#1478
... and what about you?

Looking for someone to do very basic bass guitar for. I’m not very good but I would love to do bass for someone.
For my music. Looking for guitar players to do a very cool hybrid song. Guitars, my bass, and electronic drums.

Contact me: Discord: Crazy About The Ocean#0850 Instagram: crazy_about_the_ocean_